Powered by RedCircle
I am so excited to have this conversation with Cindy Gallop. She is making a ruckus in the world, and I am ALL about it. Cindy is the Michael Bay of business (she loves to blow sh*t up). In this episode, we talk about how living outside of society’s playbook is where the real juice of life is.
Cindy is a massive force in ending rape culture and eliminating racism in the corporate environment. We need to be open and honest around ageism, sexism, and racism by sharing REAL LIFE experiences and completely disrupting the antiquated systems that have no place in the world today. Join us for the mic drop moments and ideas that will blow your mind open.
What we’re talkin’ about
- Living personal values and a form of rebelling
- Make love not porn: rebelling for ending rape culture
- How to talk about real-world sex
- Replacing mentors with champions
- Completely disrupting the myths around female leaders
- What men can learn about leadership from women
- Reengineering business and ending racism in corporate culture
Liberate Your Soul & Join the Rebelution
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Rebel Souls with your host, Shelley Paxton, the podcast dedicated to helping leaders reject the status quo, liberate their soul, and become a lifelong rebel. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe to the show and leave a review. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and share your favorite episodes across social media. And for more great content and information, visit our website and grab your copy of Soulbbatical: A Corporate Rebel’s Guide to Finding Your Best Life.