2020 will be remembered as a year of extreme hardship for everyone, however we are beginning to see the world getting brighter and feeling more optimistic as we step into 2021. With that perspective in mind, I think it’s important that we all take time to focus on some of the positive things that we experienced this year and think of ways to build on it in the new year. On the last episode of 2020, I encourage you to think of your plan for 2021 and would love for you to share it with me.
In this episode, I share my experiences in a retreat without a connection to social media or the internet. I share my experiences with nature and the signs I have recently seen that tell me 2021 is going to be a big year. I talk about important activities we need to incorporate to improve our lives in 2021. I also share the questions you need to be asking yourself to figure out what you want from 2021.
“I would invite each one of you to ask yourself the question: What were your three biggest gifts or “aha’s” from this year?” – Shelley Paxton
This week on Rebel Souls:
- Sharing my experience going off social media and being at a nature retreat
- Spying on the Devine, and the natural experiences and signs I interpreted for 2021
- Giving yourself permission to be in awe and fuel your soul
- The importance of bringing more play into your life
- Why we should all take more breaks and time for spaciousness
- They ways I am on the right path for 2021
- How the universe can send a swift quick in the ass to get started on a project
- Finding the gifts that you received from 2020 despite what a difficult year it was
- What is our response to this year?
- Asking the question, “What if 2021 is our best year yet?”
- My three prompts to figure out what you need from 2021.
- Modern Elder Academy
- Deepak Chopra 21-day meditation challenge
- Chip Conley
- Just Stay Woke, by Justin Michael Williams
Liberate Your Soul & Join the Rebelution
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Rebel Souls with your host, Shelley Paxton, the podcast dedicated to helping leaders reject the status quo, liberate their soul, and become a lifelong rebel. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe to the show and leave a review. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and share your favorite episodes across social media. And for more great content and information, visit our website and grab your copy of Soulbbatical: A Corporate Rebel’s Guide to Finding Your Best Life.