Shelley Paxton’s world looked so sexy from the outside, she had a dream job riding motorcycles all around the world while serving as VP, Global Marketing + Brand (CMO) of Harley-Davidson, but yet she felt like she was dying inside. While trying to understand what was happening, Shelley felt guilty, confused, and alone until her soul gave her a literal wake up call. In 2016 she walked away from the corporate world to become Chief Soul Officer of her life and, ultimately, her own company.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How solitude and meditation can help you reconnect with your soul
- The importance of living in alignment with your truth
- How to navigate the space between letting go of your corporate identity and finding your true self
- The toxicity of “should”, and how to break free
- And how to get comfortable with being bold & courageous in the creation of your life.